From a viewpoint of karma you accumulate negative imprints based on eating meat. These animals are having their vibrations distorted through fear. While nothing is ever pure, the goal is to be free of karma, trauma and distorted energetic frequencies. You can vibrate a lot higher if you ditch any low vibration foods or toxic habits. Foods that have a higher water content are more high vibe. Foods that are dense or are made through death come at a spiritual cost. Everything contains life force energy. Foods are only low vibrational when they have no Pranic life force. All foods have an energy field and when you consume them you absorb it into your own energy field. Both Judaism and Christianity have roots in the philosophy of India. Meat is known as one of the four soul killers there. It’s basic those seeking higher consciousness need to avoid consuming any substances that are addicting or that produce a distortion. These things cut you off from consciousness. Nothing exists in just the physical. Anything contains a soul and layers of energy. The food we eat enters us on all levels of our being. When we take on these energetic patterns we take them on as our own, traumas included.
Everything and everyone has a vibrational frequency. The goal is to be working at slowly raising your frequency, so that everyday you vibrate a little higher. Foods have the ability to heal or destroy the body, as in we are what we eat. You are a mind-body-soul complex so you need all three aspects in alignment.. here are some foods to raise your vibration. Remember to pray over your food and to cook it with love!
1. Any green leafy vegetables. Lettuces, kale, arugula, collard greens, spinach, bok choy, swiss chard, mustard greens, etc.
2. Sprouts, such as raw nuts, seeds, fruits and vegetables.
3. Fermented foods such as sauerkraut, kimchi, rejuvelac, and kombucha.
4. Magic mushrooms such as Chaga and Reishi.
5. Clean and pure water, Reverse osmosis or freshly collected spring water.
6. Super fruits and berries such as Goji berries, golden berries, gooseberries, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries.
7. Raw chocolate best if Raw cacao nibs, they are the natural, unprocessed form of the cacao bean.
8. Spices and fresh herbs
9. Blue green algae
10. Beans and legumes
11. Teas such as chamomile and green tea.
12. Healthy oils such as olive oil or coconut oil
13. Raw honey and maple syrup